Convenience in whatever they do and whatever they get is what people expect a lot nowadays. Gone are the days when people drive down to the marketplace to purchase whatever they want – Groceries, Medicine, or whatever! But now, as people got used to the convenience of getting food and groceries at home, they rely a lot on doorstep deliveries in whatever they order online. So, if you’re planning to launch any business, establishing a delivery business using the Dunzo clone could drive some benefits. How though? Carry on reading…!
Why leveraging the Dunzo clone make sense?
Dunzo is a sub-continent based hyperlocal delivery service operating in and around 15+ cities. It is one of the few Google-funded startups in the region and a recognized service provider.
So, when you start launching your delivery business, developing an efficient mobile app becomes more important. However, leveraging the Dunzo clone is far better than building a delivery app from scratch.
Why because is;
- An app like Dunzo fetches the device’s location, displays the nearby stores (Grocery/Pharmacy), and let the consumers place their order.
- A hyperlocal delivery app like Dunzo resolves all the pain points of a specific region. So, by developing the Dunzo clone app, you could solve the needs of your region
- You can bring small stores and supermarkets into your business model and help them deliver essentials to their customers.
- Most importantly, with an app like Dunzo, you can deliver anything and everything – starting from groceries to medicines to courier to marijuana (optional), and more.
Hyperlocal delivery businesses are in demand now, and when you develop an app like Dunzo, the chances are that your app might attract funding easily.
Is the Dunzo clone an easily scalable product?
In general, the metric to measure a product’s scalability is whether it could able to cope up with the demand or not.
Likewise, let us make it clear that the Dunzo clone is scalable into any business model and could cope up with the demand.
- First and foremost is, with the delivery windows like 1-Hour & 2-Hour delivery, the clone app solution never lags anywhere during the process.
- The platform like the Dunzo clone app streamlines the last-mile delivery businesses even amidst the spike in demand.
- Leveraging the business model like Dunzo keeps your delivery business up and running even amidst natural artificial calamities or pandemic or whatever.
Whether you’re planning to deliver cooked meals or groceries or flowers, proper communication between the delivery personnel and the vendor is more important. There is no need to worry as a platform like Dunzo clone ensures hassle-free communication!
Innovative features – Dunzo clone script
Deciding features beforehand helps in formulating the project roadmap for Dunzo-like app development.
Conversational commerce or voice commerce is still in its nascent stages across the retail industry. Well, not many players are utilizing this feature to its best for making the customers purchase.
So, if you leverage the Dunzo clone script and include this feature in your app, chances are that your app could be the first and foremost app to be including this in your region.
Fetching the device’s location:
To help the customers purchase anything from anywhere, the Dunzo clone app solution is designed to fetch the device’s location automatically to connect them with the nearby vendors.
However, giving access to the device’s location has been made necessary only while a customer uses the app.
Multiple delivery options:
Modifying the delivery service according to external factors make sense. Take the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, for instance, due to which, numerous delivery services have modified their services by including contactless deliveries and curbside pickup options.
So, when you choose a readymade Dunzo clone app, these features could be added as per your requirements.
To Conclude, – Dunzo clone
Starting a delivery business is normal, but the X-factor lies in making it profitable. A platform like Dunzo clone is capable of doing that, for sure!
If you have any further questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us anytime.
For more read,
Visit our Homepage